Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Easy Activism

This is something I did last night. It's very simple - anyone reading this could do the same thing.

I printed off 5 sheets of A4, with this on one side:



and this on the other:



Then just cut the sheets in half, and folded them so that 'Please Take One' was on the front.

I took the ten leaflets with me to a CEROC class, and left them in the men's toilets next to the sink. I left them there at 8:30, and when I checked at 10pm they were all gone.

There is already a lot of good material on the web, but it can be hard to find if you don't know exactly where it is. Maybe leaving a few leaflets like this can help some new men find these sites. You could do this yourself. You could leave them anywhere you go - at your local pub, at the shops, at the gym.... You don't need to have a website or blog of your own - just list a few of the best ones you know.

1 comment:

Maximillian said...

Sounds like a very good idea to me. Theres no law against such an act so this could be a great asset to spreading the message and freeing more minds. Good job!